“Change is uncomfortable, and while people may have the knowledge, often habits are stronger than knowledge.”
-- Corporate Culture: An Untapped Resource
As organizations grow and adapt to new market forces, competitive threats, and opportunities, it is necessary for them to respond by developing and strengthening their internal capabilities. Acquis leverages its core skills to provide a strategic and execution-oriented approach to support our partners’ capability development needs.
To ensure a holistic, well-rounded view, we assess organizational capabilities through the lens of Vision, People, Process, and Technology. We take the unique approach of focusing on what is right for each organization in developing a path for change. We help structure the capability and team, ensure all activities are operational, assist in acquiring talent that fits culturally, and transition knowledge. Vision
- We partner with clients to create a mission and objectives.
- We leverage Acquis operational strategy skills to develop a strategy and business plan.
- We help define success criteria and metrics to measure progress.
- We get to know your organizational structure and culture, and familiarize ourselves with your people and business needs.
- We design and develop the structure and capability you need by defining the roles, responsibilities, and skillsets required, tying them to talent acquisition and performance evaluation.
- We leverage our process engineering skills to help define operational processes and customer requirements.
- We integrate the capability and organization with various teams to achieve better collaboration.
- We help with system selection and integration based our knowledge of business need, your end users, and systems implementation.
- We prioritize your project roadmap based on business need, ROI and bandwidth.
- We support decision making with analytics and reporting.